[tcb] Re: Concrete slab at Oakmont Park

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:37:59 -0600

That is awesome Paul! Hope you have a great Holiday too. Keep up the recovery
work.

Peace!
Eskimo> Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:37:14 -0600> From: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: Concrete slab at Oakmont Park> > Cool!>
How are you feeling Paul?> > singlecabboy wrote:> > They poured the slab at the
park yesterday.They butted it up to the existing slab toward the big oak tree.
.The embossed two large VW symbols in to the concrete. You should be proud of
your selves for making the park a better place for everyone. I can hardly wait
till Oct 2009.Have a great holiday season...> >> > Paul Smith > >> >> > > >
H.B.B > > T.C.B > > Transporters at the Point 6 October 9,10,and 11, 2009> >>

Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack
now.
hthttp://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642558/direct/01/