[tcb] Re: Concert last night...

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 07:08:28 -0800 (PST)

I would suggest getting tickets any way you can. They are that good.

Lonnie & Bonnie <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  They're in Dallas tonight
and I don't have tickets :-(

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    every year diana and i talk about going to see them
and we were almost motivated this year but at the last minute decided not
to...they will be in little rock i think the day after new years...or maybe
they were already here i can't remember.

---------------------------------
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Concert last night...
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 08:50:27 -0500
From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, I know it is after Christmas, but Mark got us tickets to see Trans-Siberian
Orchestra last night.  Let me say that it was the best light show I have ever
seen.  We were even close enough to the fire cannons to feel the heat from
them.  Mark was sweating.  It was so awesome.  If they tour next year or even
come near you this year, it is one concert to see at least once.  Hope everyone
got what they wanted or if not, make it a goal in 2008 to get it.

See y'all at Bulli Gras!!!
Emily
  More new features than ever. Check out the new AIM(R) Mail!