[tcb] Re: Coca cola Shirts

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 05:15:15 -0700 (PDT)

Luv it Paul!  You da man!

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I thought Mark ask if I was
Check? Sometimes I do
drive my truck up to the Check Stop in West for a
kolache though.Did you know ..that at the Chapel Hill
bakery in Chapel Hill Texas which is about a mile from
Chapel Hill Market they don't use Chapel Hill sausage
in their kolaches? They use Elgin Sausage ,because
Chapel Hill Market won't sell to business's . I always
stop there when I 'm driving my VW bus to a show in
that area. I guess I really should be alittle more
careful with my grammar and spelling ..I'm setting a
bad example for Brian ... Lois even told me just
yesterday that I need to start dressing alittle better
when I go to a car shows where there VW buses in
attendance.Did you know that back in the day .NBC
wanted to fire Dizzy Dean because he used poor grammar
on their broadcasts of major league games.There would
be Vw buses everywhere in the parking lot of Dodger
Stadium.I will probably stop at Chapel Hill on my way
to the Monumental Bug Bash.Did you know my sign man
misspelled Denison on the side of my type 2 vw
singlecab.?
--- sammie smith wrote:

> Whut duz spull ck hav to due with Irish? and Lord
> only nose where the bus content is.
>
> singlecabboy wrote:
> No ...I'm Irish
> --- Mark Sawyer wrote:
>
> > Have you ever heard of spellcheck???
> >
> > singlecabboy wrote:
> > Not trying to tease anyone ... but I just got two
> > coca
> > cola vroutmen shirts , grey red pinstripes and the
> > coke emblem on the front ... They will be
> acutioned
> > off at
> >
> > Paul Smith
> > www.23window.com/thezone