[tcb] Re: Clutch testing/adjusting

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:11:09 -0600

OK, how about driving with a new clutch and a broken return spring?
Should be fine but with a sloppy pedal, right? T/O bearing may ride
lightly on the clutch face but not hard enough to cause issues?

Gotta put it back together now *now* for use this weekend and the shaft
return spring isn't springing.

<sigh>

G2