[tcb] Re: Clifford Antone

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:14:57 -0500

I think it was Kat who named it, and I guess she misspelled it. It is PSYCOBILLY (PSYCOBLOOIE). Psychobilly is a genre of music (see Wikipedia).

----- Original Message ----- From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Clifford Antone
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:41:15 -0700 (PDT)

I know many of our bus drivers on the list are also
Blues fans . Clifford Antone of Antones Blues Club
fame passed away yesterday , Lots of good articals at
Austin Staesman.com