[tcb] Re: Classic trip report?

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:12:43 -0400 (EDT)

I've been to the animal park.  From what I can gather, the San Diego Zoo now
puts the all the "common" animals out there.  For example, the Zoo only has two
Lions, the rest are at the wild animal park.

A Papler is a coach built, very rare.

This belongs to Jesse James..  When he left OCTO a friend of his was wearing a
luftwaffe officers hat.  :-?

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo01/e1/7e/f00b61c8ecfd.jpg

Then of course you have Pandas..

http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/photos/photo03/7a/0c/fe7bde02825c.jpg