[tcb] Re: Classic Trip Report

  • From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:37:34 -0500 (CDT)

We got home at around 5:00.
Went down 87 to I-10 and took 10 all the way in.
Really like the scenic route but pregnant wife and 2 year old dictate
otherwise...
Highlights from the weekend:
Ride with 9 others in Mortimer the Peace Flag bus.
Ride in the Zone.
Had lots of fun, but I wish we could have registered and stayed for the show.
Maybe next time!