[tcb] Re: Classic Trip Report

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:31:54 -0500

Got home around 9:33 pm....... DeeBus ran ok, had a little right to left
wind so it was pushing her a little bit at times.... I ran 290 to 71 then 71
all the way down to Eagle Lake to 90A then over to Rosendberg 36S to 59N to
Sugar Land. Dee and Kendall were alseep when I got home.... I was a little
wound up when I got home...

Great show , lots of cars, I guess we'll find out how many turned out this
week. Glad I did the cruisem, that was fun...

Trey

On 4/22/07, Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nuthin' much happened on the way home...broke 2 fan
belts...one between Llano and Lampasas and the other
close to Stephenville...Luckily I did have two
spares...an old one I forgot I had and a new one!
Good juju, mon!
Toke me about 7 hours to make the return trip...long
and uneventful, sorta...
The Classic was all I thought it'd be, GREAT!
It wuz cool standin' on the hill, just lookin' around
at all the cool vw's and cool people...
Damned good seein' Denis and his bro in-law Chuck
Blue!
Dan & Kat & Thor, damned good to see you three, too...
Hell, it was good to see EVERYONE!

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery.
If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking.
I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so
they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a
garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for
mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com