[tcb] Re: Classic Trip Report

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 01:12:13 -0500

I wish me and Hayden could have made it. We just hung around my house playin
music and stuff. Went to a junk yard for a little while and to our dismay we
didn't find a bus or even a beetle for us to pick stuff off of.

Oh well there's always next year. Then my bus will actually look sort of
show worthy.

-Shelby

On 4/22/07, wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 DAC is home safe. Trip report tomorrow.