[tcb] Re: Classic Trip Report

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:09:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thats true!  Us old guys are tryin' to rescue as many
buses as we can so we can pass the torch on to
y'all...
I've promised my 69 to my 1st grandson (he's 10 right
now) and the 58 is goin' to the 2nd grandson (3 and he
LOVES the 58...can't walk by it without touchin'
it)...
Reckon the love for the 'dubs' is hereditary (sp?)??

http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows:

http://mail.yahoo.com