[tcb] Classic Prep

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:03:30 -0500

Well, my welder busted his knee so my bumper mount enhancements aren't
done.

No problem, I got a small trailer that should pull nicely behind the
bus.

Then, Sunday, I blew a front wheel cylinder. Driving a bus without
brakes is a LOT different than driving a beetle without brakes. The
drive in to work Monday was ... interesting.

Ever tried to find '64-'70 front wheel cylinders when living in VW-BFE?

Luckily, Kermit had some TRW's. They should be here today if he managed
to get them on the UPS truck yesterday.

I still don't remember if I even registered for the Classic this year.
Need to dig through PayPal and see.

Have to go pay for my trailer tag now. <sigh>

G2