[tcb] Classic Plates vs. Antique Plates

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:22:18 -0700 (PDT)

You have to get a yearly inspection with Classic plates, but the tag is only
$15 + $50 for windshield sticker for 5 years.  That was for my 1968 plates for
Krusty.

  Antique plates don't require a yearly inspection sticker and cost about $50
for 5 years.  That was for Sparky and included the one rear Antique plate.

  Krusty made it home fine, 19.3 MPG with one heck of a headwind.

  No more tent camping for me though.  A tent wall doesn't slow down the noise
from a stinger at 1:00 AM or Booger at anytime.

  Ronnie