[tcb] Re: Circle the Wagens....VW film at Austin Film Festival

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:28:07 -0500

I have been looking forward to seeing this movie for years.  But I don't like
whoever is calling our Buses rust buckets, beaters, pageant winners, and
trailer queens.  And another strike against the movie will be seeing Greg in
it.  He was a Bus friend but stole my brand new Bus ladder from me, a $200
item.  I believe in the movie he is a good guy who helps out but I have a
different opinion of him.