[tcb] Re: Chuck's B-day

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:31:46 -0400

HDB!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:15 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: Chuck's B-day

Happy Birthday Chuck!!!!! your so lucky to be retiring. Now I can bring you my
Vanagon and let you do the megasquirt in your spare time.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Tomorrow is Chuck's birthday. I'll let him tell you how old he is, but it also
will be his last day to work at a job FOREVER. He is retiring after working
steady for, at least, 50 years.

?

I am trying to get him to go to Bulli Brigade with me, but he thinks he has to
be somewhere. Like the stories from people who have amputations and get
"phantom itches" he will have a phantom job itch for a while.

http://mail.aol.com