[tcb] Re: Chuck wants to know

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

Havent found the problem yet , I drove it around with
a few people yesterday and it does quit vberating when
you press in the clutch ? I really don't have anyone
that doedsn't have a regular job right now to check
it, I work 2 to 11 ansd makes it rough for me to drive
it for folks that work a 8 to 5 type job , I'm off
this weekend but the folks that are willing to help
are all gonna be at Ennis(nhra) this week end so i'm
gonnato put my paitience cap on , I checkes both front
bearings yesterday and they seemed fine , On the
clutch deal ,can it posably from the slowing down , it
will quit when I let off the gas also?

--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My brother in law, the ex VW mechanic, wants to know
> if we found the problem with Paul's Zone. I still
> think it is a bad tire or a lost balance eight on
> the passenger side. Chuck thought up something
> gruesome, a loose flywheel.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
H.B.B