[tcb] Re: Chuck in the hospital

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:08:10 -0600

Get well soon Chuck!

On Mar 14, 2006, at 9:37 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

About an hour ago Chuck was still in the hospital with more heart stuff. He had pain and was generally screwed up this morning so Sue took him to the hospital and they admitted him and ran a wire up his femoral artery into his heart and found a muscle squeezing an artery. ( I guess, I'm not a doctor but I play one on TV). I guess he'll be alright, they should let him go home tonight if his enzymes are OK. (Is that like snot?)

When I got an angiogram they ran it through my heart and into my brain. I got to watch it on TV and I got more liquid Valium when I asked for it. Then they took a gigantic C-clamp and clamped the skin from my thigh to the gurney and left me in the hall.

Chuck didn't get the Valium or the TV, but he didn't get clamped. And he got to wait in a room. Sue asked about the gigantic clamp after I told her and they said, oh God no, we don't do that anymore. It may be 'cuz I complained. Alot and loudly.

Pray for Chuck to get well. He has forgotten more than all of us put together about VWs and I need him to fix my cars all the time, besides he is the fireworks show for Psychobilly. GET WELL, CHUCK!