[tcb] Re: Chuck has Murray, won't give him back.

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:55:54 -0500

Turn signals are the least of Murrays nervous break down problems.Murray has
just spent to much time with Denis and is showing the effects.I'm just trying
to salvage what is left. Murray has been on my lift so long that he is starting
to take root.Every time I fix something that was working "perfectly"I find
three more that weren't.I'm working down or up as the case may be to the turn
signals. what do I fix first? the  leaking exhaust.I would at least like to
breath while chasing Murray grimlins.Turn signals? What about a loose terminal
on the coil' tail lights that flash when the are not supposed to be off.Or the
glowing alternator light that turned out to be a bad oil pressure switch.The
windshield wiper motor that was working perfectly, but the wiper blade was
somewhere"in the back"And the wiper  motor wasn't working for me.Need I say
more. Murray Is staying.Some day he might get to go home.