[tcb] Re: Christmas Party

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:34:55 -0600

We'll be there Chris!  All three of us - minus the dog.  ;-)

Christopher Dirksen wrote:

It looks like the feelers have caught the eye of a few large fish, excellent we are excited to have a Christmas party! I will start a list of names of people that are going to attend the Christmas party and look forward to adding more people to the list in the upcoming days. All TCB peoples are invited now, so please come and enjoy the Holidays with us. I figure after we get a list of names we will begin gift ideas and deal with the pot luck idea.

Jennifer Paris River & Chris (4)

Mark & Emily (2)

Mark Jenkins (3)

Eric and family (3) "checking"

J & Cindy Duncan (2)

Joe Barnett (uno)

I thought there was one more "Hippie"that was going to check with the wife

Hoo Hoo Hoo
To bad Denis caint play Santa for us all he needs is a red suit.........now thats funny come on.

*Cajun Eskimo*

Christopher Dirksen

    From: /"j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>/
    To: /tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/