[tcb] Re: Christmas Party

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 18:09:02 EST

Chris:

I mentioned it this afternoon to Tina and we are going to try to make it. I
will confirm as soon as I get a full commitment from her.

Best regards,

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 12/6/06 3:20:46 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It looks like the feelers have caught the eye of a few large fish,  excellent
we are excited to have a Christmas party! I will start a list of  names of
people that are going to attend the Christmas party and look forward  to adding
more people to the list in the upcoming days. All TCB peoples are  invited
now, so please come and enjoy the Holidays with us. I figure after we  get a
list
of names we will begin gift ideas and deal with the pot luck  idea.
Jennifer Paris River & Chris (4)