[tcb] Re: Christmas Cruise and Aircooler Gang Photos - and a nomination

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:34:21 -0600

James you just like the photo album so much because there are more photos of you than anyone else.

And I'm not falling for it, you are trying to get on my good side so that I forgo camping and instead show up at your Big Ass photo shoot. I can skip a VW event, really I can.

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2009, at 8:39 AM, Biggestdaddyo <biggestdaddyo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to thank Julie for documenting the San Antonio fesivities so well and with such flair!

I hereby nominate her for TCB Photographer of the year!!!!

Thanks Julie!!!

James Oliver