[tcb] Re: Christmas

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 17:20:23 -0600

I took Murray out and drove through the woods at about 2 AM. I am doing body
work from where the deer hit and I put on a new(used) tire and I wanted to
move him from the lift to the garage, that's about 50 feet, but when he was
outside he decided to run for a while.

It felt soooo good.     Merry Christmas, all!