[tcb] Re: Chrildrinz T shirts for T@P4

  • From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:04:32 -0500

Thank goodness I hate to think i would hate to think I was renting the kids.

Cajun Eskimo

From: k.d.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re: Chrildrinz T shirts for T@P4Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2007 13:29:36 -0500To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Birth control & condoms are a lot cheaper & a lot less hassel. Just think when
u have kids u alllllllllways have kids, they never go away.....But, somehow
someway we all got here.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Aug 4, 2007, at 10:56 AM, Will wrote:

Ouch.  I agree Mike.  Brian, think twice and then again.  Condoms are cheaper.

From: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 07:37:38 -0500

What's up Brian, You don't like kids?  I thought you'd have at least a
couple
by now.  I could let you have a couple of mine.....

Quoting Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

do you have any doggie shirts because grace wants one

From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Chrildrinz T shirts for T@P4 Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007
20:47:10 -0500

Paul , a 4/5 or an extra small  would be great . 1 child /1 shirt
Thanks
Drew