[tcb] Re: Choices PSYCOBLOOIE BRAKE PARTY!!!!!

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:47:49 -0400

We'll be there

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill <bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: Choices PSYCOBLOOIE BRAKE PARTY!!!!!

This year will be my first PB.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, ya bunch of smartalecks, somebody buy all the parts and we will install
them on Murray at Psycoblooie.

Who all IS coming to PB anyway?

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Choices
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 4:48 PM

I was just musing about how I would like the Porshe engine shroud, like Paul
has, and then I thought, would  I want that or front disk brakes or rack and
pinion steering or a cherry paint job? Obviously, I have Paul envy. But among
us ordinary people, what one item would you choose?

For all but the paint you’d be getting Bob.