[tcb] Re: Choices

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:07:28 +0000 (UTC)

When I got my 71 - I drove over to Perring's house and he looked it over and we
went for a test ride.... Coming up to the 1st stop sign he hit my brakes and I
slid off the seats into the front dash and windshield.... Pulling myself off
the floor and looking up at him, he says you got brakes. No $%*#.

Story - the power of disc brakes - he was used to drums on his 1970
Westy........ (envy of me ever sense) ha.... it was really funny at the time.