[tcb] Chili Cookoff

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:24:33 -0500

Okay, no word of a cook off so I made some Black Bean Soup. Here's the thing:
Only the beans know what lurks behind the shadows. It's the first time and I
cannot divulge ingredients except to say "I know NOTHING!" Seriously, I cannot
remember. Could be hot, mild or tasty. (So. . .what is "tasty?" Hot? Mild? Or
just right?) Mmmmmmm. There might be some honey. And there might be some spice.
Or spices. Bet there are a few black beans involved. Only the Shadow knows.

Leaving tomorrow because the weather is just WAY to nice not too.

What is everyone else cooking up?

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1