[tcb] Re: Checked Fuel Pressue tonight!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:44:27 -0700 (PDT)

Yes and no.  If he needs the short one and has the long one then he has already
cratered the fuel pump.  If he needs the long one and has the short one then
the pump won't work at all.  So, yes it's possible, but if he has the wrong one
the pump should not work at all.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    is it possible to have the wrong push rod in there?

---------------------------------
  From: treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Checked Fuel Pressue tonight!
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 19:40:38 -0500

          I checked my fuel pressure and it read 2.5 psi.... it did not move at
all when I revved the engine....this is on a 1600DP stock engine....

  It's lower than the Bentley specs which are between 3.0 and 5.0 psi....

  Suggestions?

  BTW, this is the original fuel pump in my 71 Westy. I did pop the top off
about a month and cleaned the screen in it.

  Trey

  With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the
go.