[tcb] Chasing rainbows

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:28:53 -0500

So I stayed home sick today and it is cold and rainy and yucky here in the
Hill Country.  Lots of couch time until a knock at my door.  And for those
of you that don't know, I live in the middle nowhere, so an unexpected knock
at the door is rare.  It is a neighbor that I have not met before but in
broken English he tells me that since I seem to collect old VW Buses he
thought I might be interested in knowing that there is one for sale.  He
said it is a '62 and it "has lots of glass".  And said it was parked with a
for sale sign out near the road and he gave me some directions that seemed
easy enough.  I was dressed and pulling out of my driveway in less than 5
minutes.  I searched for a couple hours but I did not find the Bus.  The
bright side of this adventure is that at least I got a couple good photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/ChasingRainbows?authkey=Gv1sRgCK-mu430ha2wPA#