[tcb] Re: Charter member of the Treasure Chest Campers of Galveston

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:56:12 -0500

 Julie   I think your Pics are easier for my lowly PC to understand .  Next
time Duncan can pray for more light . Maybe there was all the light that was
needed . I not sure I could stand a better photo .         Terry

From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 2:18 AM

Sorry 'bout the attachment but I had to come to Paul's rescue. Here he is
crawling out of bed in the middle of the night to pp.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/