[tcb] Re: Center Pin/ Bus registered

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 12:45:42 -0500

I've done this before, let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.dualport.com/bustech/swing.html

On Oct 8, 2007, at 12:33 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

Derrick from Wayout (that crook!) is coming to my shop tomorrow with his reaming tool and a kit to do the work. He prefers to do the work under my lift since everyone says that the center pin work is a pain in the ass because you have to do it on your back. I think that I could do it with a brake cylinder reamer, but for under $100 to have a guy who has done it 50 times and has the tools to come to your house and do it sounds a little hard to beat.

I wonder what it is like to drive a bus without 5" of freeplay in the steering. I'll put it in a ditch with over steer.

I went down to the Revenue Office to get new tags for Murray. I wanted Antique tags so I won't have to re-new each year. I had to know Murray's license number, have an assessment ( that was at a desk across the room, took about 15 minutes) and registration to show that I had another "real" car. That's all. They handed over new plates. Oh, and I had to pay. $9.75.