[tcb] Re: Celtic Music Fest

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 05:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

 I ain't gonna make it.  I have not had a chance to replace my CV axle. I was
adjusting the brakes Sunday and heard a grinding noise on the end that attaches
to the wheel as I was rotating it. All the bolts were loose and  it must have
screwed up the bearings. We are definitely on for TRF though. I think we will
try to make the weekend of the Highland games. I wanted to see the Blaggards
dammit.
At least the 25th annual Addisson Oktoberfest will keep me busy. Enjoy!
James

DAC
TCB
'59 23 Window Deluxe