[tcb] Re: Caution - no bus content - Health Insurance for my son

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:13:27 -0500

Ronnie,

I worked on a project for a company called UICI in Bedford.  Anyway
they're the company that owns the Mega Health and Oklahoma Health
insurance companies (advertised on TV).  As far as I recall their raters
were not too bad.  This has been about three or four years ago but you
might want to find a local agent.

United also has high deductible plans for kids as well.

If you can still claim him as a full time student your work coverage
should still apply up to age 23 (at least that's what mine covers).

Also, check with his Student Union at School.  Usually they have plans
as well.