[tcb] Re: Carbs

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 06:37:06 -0700 (PDT)

Chuck:  The guys at Oakhill have a set of 36 Dellartos that belong to me with
all the manifolds, linkage (the good kind) and air cleaners (the good kind).
They need some work in that the shafts got some water to them and froze up.
However:  The price is right, about $150.  A new set of Webers with the good
linkage is well over $1,000.  You are more than welcome to talk to Daniel about
them and look them over when you go back to Oakhill.  They are really worth
more than that just for the parts.
Sammie