[tcb] Re: Car show winners today...

  • From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:33:33 -0500

Thanks Paul, It was soooo hot and I was super drained after the show I don't
know hoe Joe got he's email up and pictures posted so fast but it was very cool
to hang out with our little group. The judges got a little confused about what
an air-cooled vw classic was and gave one of our trophies to a water cooled
something or other, but we settled up by making sure everyone got one. I think
Joe even got a best in class Lamborghini! Anyway had fun everyone got sun
burned and now back to work. Hope everyone had a good weekend and I hope to see
some of you at the night show at the end of this month here in Houston.

Pictures from sunday
http://pub24.bravenet.com/photocenter/album.php?usernum=2014374181&album=42985

Cajun Eskimo
 > Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:14:45 -0700> From: sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 > Subject: [tcb] Re: Car show winners today...> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
 > Awsome ... Chris , those kids have grown a foot since> last year.--- Jumpin'
 > Joe Barnett> <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > > We all won, Cajun Eskino's
 > Bus took Best in Class! > > If you want to see> > Jumpin' Joe's Cheap Cell
 > Phone pics of the weekend,> > Click the link.> > > >>
 > http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e192/Captain_Otto/Bay%20Area%20Club%20Cruise%20and%20AutumnBahn%20%20Show%2007/>
 >  > > > > > On 9/16/07, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> >
 > <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> > >> > > I know that Cajun Eskimo(and
 > family), Jumpin' Joe,> > and a new friend,> > > Travis(with wife, Lily) were
 > proud to represent VW> > today. Mark and I went> > > to the 1st Annual
 > Autumnbahn European Car Show> > today and were surrounded by> > > some
 > awsome cars. Ferraris, Lambourginis (sp?),> > Porsches, even an original> >
 > > 356SC (beautiful car) showed. There were a total> > of 36 Vws there, but
 > only> > > 3 air-cooled. We had a great time, except for the> > DJ, he
 > shouldn't have> > > been chosen for the show, in my opinion. But I am> >
 > glad we went to show our> > > support to the guys. I don't know who won
 > what,> > but I know that all three> > > cars were getting a lot of photos
 > taken. Congrats> > to all of you.> > > Emily and Mark> > >
 > ------------------------------> > > *Check Out the new free AIM(R)> >>
 > Mail*<http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aim/en-us/index.htm>-->
 >  > Unlimited storage and industry-leading spam and> > email virus
 > protection.> > >> > > > > > > > -- > > Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The
 > Year" for 2006!> > > > > Paul Smith> www.23window.com/thezone> > T.C.B.>
 > H.B.B.>
Capture your memories in an online journal!