[tcb] Car Stereo Repair in Houston

  • From: Nathan Wood <dart330@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 14:34:26 -0500

Wanting to know if anyone had a recommendation for a car stereo repairman.
Our cassette deck broke down on our 1,900 mile Labor Day weekend road trip
and want to see if it can be repaired (it is the factory original).

I found this place online but can't find any reviews
http://www.hifitexas.com/contact.html

On a side note, I had great luck using Donnie at Smith Foreign Auto this
last week. The crankshaft pulley seal sprung a leak on our trip and they
were able to get us fixed right up.

We are hoping to make it out for the Texas Bus Fest next month and look
forward to getting to meet you guys.

Nathan in Houston
90 Vanagon Carat