[tcb] Car Stereo Receiver - CHEAP

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 03:02:09 -0600

 CD Player does not read disks. Could be something easy such as a smudge on
the laser. I put the air hose to it, which seemed to help, but it did not
solve the problem.

If you can either fix the CD player or only need a receiver, here are the
details:

With the Pioneer DEH-1300, the road's your concert hall. Throw in your
favorite CD or CD-R, or use Best Station Memory to find a great tune, and
let the system do the rest. Also featured: 45 Watts x 4, Easy EQ for sound
shaping, and Supertuner III to lock onto a station.

Features:

   - Supertuner III
   - 24-Station/6-Button (18FM / 6AM) Presets
   - BSM (Best Station Memory)
   - AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
   - CD
      - Track Scan
      - Pause
      - Repeat
      - Random Play
   - Playback Compatible with Digital Audio CD-R (when disc is finalized)
   - 45Wx4 - 4-Channel High Power
   - EEQ Performance Chip
      - 3-Band Equalizer
      - Easy EQ (EEQ) switches 5 Factory, 1 User EQ Presets (Super Bass,
      Powerful, Natural, Vocal, Flat, Custom)
      - Source Custom EQ Memory (Independent Custom Memory for each source)
      - Selectable Loudness Control (Low/Mid/High/Off)
      - Selectable FIE (Front Image Enhancer)
   - Selectable Fader Control
   - RCA Preouts (x1 pair) (2V)
   - Fixed faceplate
   - Liquid Crystal Display with White LED backligh

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/vgn/images/portal/cit_11221/49704CRD3279A_200012301310222030.pdf

Price:  First to respond gets it for $0.32, non-negotiable. You pay
shipping or I will deliver at the next gathering.

Keeping the tunes coming,

Duncan

Ps.  I realize this is not the samba or ebay or such but hey, I'm really
giving it away to whomever wants it. The 32 cents is but for a smile. Ha,
ha. It is a nice receiver if only the cd player worked. Actually, I could
have kept it and simply plugged in the iPad but. . . .. :)