[tcb] Re: Can't win!

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 15:09:49 -0500

Well it was not near as bad as the Sheriff made it out to be. Lots of cuts and bruises, Which looked like allot of blood. Cracked ribs and it was my son that was upside down when he had to crawl out the window cause the doors would not open not the car. They thought he had some spine injuries because he was having a hard time standing but all the test came back fine.

He's young and should heal up fine.  Then I can kick his ass!

On 4/22/2012 1:14 PM, Katrina Martin wrote:
Wow! Hope he's ok. Sorry to hear about this bad news. Let us know how he's doing when you get back. Big bear hug! And you not rambling even if you were you can ramble anytime and I will listen.

Katrina
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 22, 2012, at 9:39 AM, "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Oh shit I am sorry Mike.

On Apr 22, 2012 5:02 AM, "Mike" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    So as everyone knows I didn't make it to the classic in my bus,
    but after a petty good classic without my bus the night before
    the show I get a call that they have found my son in a creek in
    his car upside down.  My wife, mother and brother are on their
    way to the hospital in  Rowlet.
    It's almost 5 am and I have packed up my camp site taken a shower
    and waiting for at least 4 hours because I had been drinking when
    I had received the call.  I plan on leaving at 6 am back to Dallas.
    Sorry if this sounds rambling but I have nothing else to do until
    I feel I am in good enough condition to drive back to Dallas.
    .

    Sent from the side of the road!
    Mike Hayes
    Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>