[tcb] Re: Can't find a mirror

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 06:41:11 -0800 (PST)

Do you mean Ronnie as in Bustorations?  If so here is a link to his mirror
stuff.

http://www.bustoration.com/search.asp?keyword=mirror&search=GO

Or here is the Wolfsburg West one.

http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=211857513B

Please note that there are different means of attaching the elephant ear mirror
to the arms and they are not interchangeable.  So if you buy one that attaches
different than the one you have already you may find yourself in the position
of having to change the arm out; not necessarily an easy task.