[tcb] Re: Can you believe all these buses will be in Galveston this weekend?

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:57:56 -0800 (PST)

The list is very impressive. Lets see HAC put together a cruise like this.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  The updated list of who's going to Bulli
Gras at Galveston State Park. I spoke to Dennis Holbrook yesterday he mentioned
that there's parties going on at the Strand. 7PM Mystic Krewe of Aquarius Barn
Bash, for $15.00 you get buffet & drinks(beer).
http://krewedulac.org/_wsn/page2.html

Just a thought. (Dan & I will be staying at the campground eating chili on
Friday night.)

1.Shirley- Split bus
2.Steve & Sharon- Split bus
3.Duncan & Cindy-Vanagon
4.Paul- Single cab
5.Mark & Emily- Vanagon
6.Jack Kirsch & Tina-Vanagon
7.Larry- Bay window
8.Terry- Bay window,etc...
9.Dan & Katrina- Bay window
10.Mark Jenkins & wife- Split bus
11.Sammie & Beverly- Panel split bus
12.Jumpin Joe & friend- Bay window
13.Ronnie- Vanagon
14.Trey & Dee- Bay window
15.Dennis & Claudia- Split bus
16.Belinda & Randy- Split bus
17.Mike E.- Split bus
18.Mike & Carol- Split bus
19.Brent B.- Bay window
20.Denis D.- Split bus
21.Todd,Lisa,& 2kids- Split double cab
22.Leo,brother?,& wolf - Vanagon
23.Randy & 2 kids(teenagers)- Split bus I think.
24.Tomas- Split
25.Shelby-bus, forgot if it's a split or bay...
26. husband & wife with a pink bus(so terrible I can't remember their names)-
Split bus
27.Wil & wife (maybe kids?)- I don't know what VW he's bringing.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/