[tcb] Re: Can a push rod seal leak cause vacuum problems?

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:24:55 -0800 (PST)

Good. I checked the usual places with Gumout - no difference. I replaced ALL
the rubber hoses 2 years ago, but all the herkey jerkey action from towing my
Wife in her Super last Fri could have knocked something loose. I checked the
line going into the air plenum and it seemed okay. It was late so didn't think
to look up front.

And yes it's the Bay....The '59 still isn't even painted yet....4 weeks to
go....I think I'll hold my breath