[tcb] Re: Can a push rod seal leak cause vacuum problems?

  • From: "Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:28:23 -0600

That's it

  _____

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of James Dwan
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 3:03 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Can a push rod seal leak cause vacuum problems?

Okay I know what that thing is now. It appears to be housing for a diaphram
right?

From: Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 8:55 AM

I don't know where it is located on a bay but on most cars it would be at
the brake booster vacuum conection.Most of them will connect the vac line to
the booster.I have seen a few at the manifold but that is unlikely.

oleblue

From: Chuck Blue < <mailto:sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 5:49 PM

Don't forget to check the check value.If it's bad it will act just like a
vacuum line off.

oleblue

From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 5:10 PM

I gess you checked the nipple on the back of the intake do you hear a wistle
near the engine or up front

  _____