[tcb] Re: Can a push rod seal leak cause vacuum problems?

  • From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 18:28:43 -0800 (PST)

If you put a plug off and the manifold does the engine run better if not check
a round the intake rubber boots.

________________________________
From: Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 5:49 PM

Don't forget to check the check value.If it's bad it will act just like a
vacuum line off.
oleblue
From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 5:10 PM

I gess you checked the nipple on the back of the intake do you hear a wistle
near the engine or up front