[tcb] Re: Camping for Garlyn Shelton show

  • From: Ted Strother <teebug1943@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:54:36 +0000 (GMT)

The reason for the 85% is I was planning to absorb some of the price of the
site also, as soon as I  know what the site is going to charge I will break it
down and post it to everyone , an also provide an address where to send it and
a price, hopefully that will be ok.  Ted

On Thursday, 9 January 2014, 21:17, "theresabuckner@xxxxxxx"

And why 85%