[tcb] Re: Camping at Lake Somerville next weekend 08-04

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:50:47 -0500

Duncan's computer is down, he wanted me to let ya'll know they are still going this weekend.
His cell number is 512 653 6051
We may head up on Saturday.

On Jul 29, 2006, at 1:13 AM, j duncan wrote:

Me and Cindy are planning to camp at Lake Somerville next weekend. We'll be arriving late Friday night (08/04) and leaving Sunday. Since there are many parks on the lake (TPWD & USACE), I will post the exact site later in the week.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/ lake_somerville/
http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/somerville/

Drop on by and visit or better yet, join us.