[tcb] Re: Camping accessory

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:35:51 -0600

Okay, I feel like I'm looking at something from Salvador Dali here.  What is
it exactly that you're trying to make and have you just considered
stamping it out rather than bending?  I looked at the photos but I flunked
abstract art.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx