[tcb] Re: Camping This Weekend!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:09:08 -0800 (PST)

Sounds good, won't be home til late tonight, I work out at the hospital on
tuesday and wednesdays. Still have to find all of my primitive camping gear.(no
electric blanket)  I do have a generator that I could bring if you think we
need one or we can just use propane lanterns. just put a new stereo in the van
so will will have music so bring what ever cd's you like. Joe is suppose to be
picking up the Hooch on thursday so I will go get the trailer out of the store
room after work.
Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:If you think you can split
around noon we will wait for you, and we can
go together. I need to go get some firewood for my mom's fireplace. I
usually get it from the place on Little York and Windfern. I may go get
some tonight or tomorrow night and bring some by your place and put it
in the trailer.

On Dec 1, 2004, at 10:27 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

> I'm still planning on being there. Don't know yet when I will be able
> to leave Friday. Hoping I can get away around noon. I will bring the
> Old Smokey. Am gonna have to stop and pick up some firewood somewhere.
> I hope there will be some for sale on huffmeister. usually a guy with
> a trailer full when the weather turns cooler.
>

> Dan Martin wrote:
> Our tentative plan is to leave here around 10 am on friday. We will
> have the run of the place from the way it sounds. The weather guessers
> are saying it should be nice till sunday. We wanting to cook some
> steaks and baked potatoes saturday night, bring your own steak and
> potato, there is grills at the park. Mark can you bring the old smokey?
> I think we should each bring some fire wood. Keep in mind that we can
> not have ground fires, so the wood needs to fit in the old smokey. We
> will bring our little stove for the making of the breakfast tacos,
> bring some tortillas, cheese, eggs or bacon/sausage. I know a couple of
> people that were planning to go are not going to make it, could I get a
> head count?
>
> Its gonna be fun!
>

> Dan & Katrina Martin
> 1971 VW Bus