[tcb] Camping This Weekend!

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:05:53 -0600

Our tentative plan is to leave here around 10 am on friday. We will
have the run of the place from the way it sounds. The weather guessers
are saying it should be nice till sunday. We wanting to cook some
steaks and baked potatoes saturday night, bring your own steak and
potato, there is grills at the park. Mark can you bring the old smokey?
I think we should each bring some fire wood. Keep in mind that we can
not have ground fires, so the wood needs to fit in the old smokey.  We
will bring our little stove for the making of the breakfast tacos,
bring some tortillas, cheese, eggs or bacon/sausage. I know a couple of
people that were planning to go are not going to make it, could I get a
head count?

Its gonna be fun!

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus