[tcb] Re: Camping ETA

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:29:01 -0600

U will be missed. Damn and I just baked cake b'cause I thought u where gonna b-there...

I hope u get to feelin' better soon Dude! Tell Liz I said"Hi"!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Feb 26, 2009, at 8:00 PM, Neil wrote:

Dude's out...got a new back brace to break in, no mon, AND got wifed.
Life is good, but it just sux once in a while...dis is onna dose times...