[tcb] Re: Campin' Shower

  • From: "Alma Jo Barrera" <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:52:29 -0500

Yea that is what the Zodi uses. My Venturing Crew uses it allot and we have
never had a problem with it.

Alma jo
          From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 7:07 PM

          My Venturing Crew has the Cabela's version of this. I also have a
Zodi hot shower unit. It all works great. I carry a bamboo floor mat to put on
the ground.

          Saw this the other day and I am thinking of going this way for the
bus.

          http://www.roadshower.com

          Alma Jo
          ----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>