[tcb] Re: Campin' Shower

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 16:41:48 +0000 (UTC)

I use the coleman shower that uses the little green bottles for heating the
water - it gets hot fast.. it will warm you up.

From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 7:07 PM

My Venturing Crew has the Cabela's version of this. I also have a Zodi hot
shower unit. It all works great. I carry a bamboo floor mat to put on the
ground.

Saw this the other day and I am thinking of going this way for the bus.

http://www.roadshower.com

Alma Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil" < nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx >