[tcb] Re: Campgrounds for Nac show...I know ya'll shouldn't let me pick the place but whatever...

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:36:43 -0800 (PST)

Katrina:  The Paradise Lake Resort looks like it has some possibilities.  I'm
going to check it out.
  Sammie

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Here's one private RV camping in Nacogdoches. I do think they say only big
RV's but I know we could change their mind.

http://www.resortinparadise.com/

Here's another place...

http://www.campingfriend.com/JacksonHillParkandMarina/

Campgrounds near Nacogdoches, Texas:

Camp Tonkawa Springs, Texas, 4 miles away

Trailer Village Camper Park, Texas, 4 miles away (doesn't sound hopefull)

Twin Oaks RV Park, Texas, 5 miles away

Etoile Park Campground, Texas, 19 miles away

Bollier's Trailer Park, Texas, 21 miles away

King's Row Mobile Home and Rv, Texas, 20 miles away

Timpson RV Park, Texas, 20 miles away

Sandy Springs Campground, Texas, 29 miles away

Holly Bluff Campground, Texas, 32 miles away

Monterey Park Campground, Texas, 31 miles away

http://www.hikercentral.com/metros/34860.html

Ok ya'll pick out a place to camp!!!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"